Excellent, Affordable In-Home Care
When You Need It Most
When health or physical limitations make it difficult to maintain your independence, Priority Care Nurses Registry gives you access to experienced, certified and licensed in-home caregivers at an affordable price. Every family wants to be present to help care for the ones they love, but it’s not always possible. The family may live a great distance away or life’s obligations may simply not allow the presence of family to the extent that care is needed.
If you or someone you care for in your life might need a little help, please contact us for a confidential evaluation.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Companions, homemakers and sitters
Priority Care services are available 7 days a week ranging from a few hours a day to 24-hour live-in care. Our staff and care givers are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week including holidays.
- In-Home and Personal Care Services:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Errands and transportation
- Care arrangements
- Light housekeeping
- Supplemental staffing in facilities
- Home maintenance and cleaning referral services
Our commitment to you is to provide quality care with respect and compassion at an affordable cost.
Priority Care is a state licensed and insured Nurse’s Registry offering family referral services to caregivers who are independent contractors serving in Florida’s Broward County area.